rip me off

rip me off http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/rip+off rip someone off Inf. to steal [something] from someone; to cheat someone. That merchant ripped me off! She rips off everyone. See also: rip rip something off Inf. to steal something [from someone]. The mugger ripped my purse off of me. Jane ripped off a lot of money. Somebody ripped my wallet off. See also: rip rip something off (of) someone or something and rip something off to tear something away from someone or something. (Of is usually retained before pronouns.) I ripped the cover off of the book accidentally. I ripped off the book cover. See also: rip rip off [for something] to tear or peel off. My pocket ripped off, and my money is gone now! A piece of the bumper ripped off my car. See also: rip unfortunatly: tiếc là shape: định hình duty: nhiệm vụ struck: tấn công treasure: kho báu investigate: điều tra bent: cong bar: thanh bent bar: thanh cửa bị bẻ cong suspect: nghi ngờ deal: đối phó footstep: bước đi crime: tội phạm fault: lỗi mess: mớ hỗn độn responsible: chịu trách nhiệm

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply